We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with SAQRONLINE:
• When you register for our services on both the physical store and online store
• When you shop with us online, browse our websites, or use our mobile applications
• When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
• When you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
• First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
• Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
• Personal preferences and interests
• Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website We may also collect the following information about:
• The pages you visit/access
• The links you click on our website
• The number of times you access the page
• Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
• Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing ours
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit the SAQRONLINE website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details. Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalized web experience. By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
1. To allow you to securely sign in to your SAQRONLINE Account, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
2. To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
3. To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased.SAQRONLINE uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.saqronline.com.
Can I turn off cookies?
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Obtain It?
We receive information in one of two ways either directly from you when you register with us or from a third party such as credit reference agencies (for example to assess your credit rating). If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfill your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
1. Process your orders
2. Manage your account - see also "Use of credit reference agency information".
3. Administer this website.
4. Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
5. Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
You agree that we may use personal information in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, who may keep a record of that information. If you have given us permission to send you information about our products and services by telephone, email or in writing,SAQRONLINE will do so in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Code of Practice.
Use of Credit Reference Agency Information and sharing of credit information.
In the interests of responsible lending and for security purposes we may carry out searches with credit reference agencies when you register with SAQRONLINE and further searches may be carried out before deciding whether to accept orders and/or grant further credit. The agencies record these searches. We may also share information about you and the conduct of your account with credit reference agencies, other lenders and relevant third parties Information about you and other members of your household and those with whom you are financially linked maybe used to verify your identity and for the credit assessment of you and them. We may also use your information for payment recovery or fraud and debt tracing. We will pass on details of defaulting accounts to debt collection agencies.
Who Does SAQRONLINE Disclose The Information It Collects To?
We use information about you for purposes other than the provision of a website shopping facility. As a result we may disclose your information to:
1. Credit Reference Agencies - for more information see above.
2. Legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debtor tracing purposes.
3. Reputable companies to fulfill your order or process your data on our behalf.
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. This may also be done on a reciprocal basis. From time to time, we make portions of our customer list available to carefully screened companies. If you do not want your name and mailing details made available, or no longer choose to receive updates or wish to alert us to duplicate mailings, please call us on our helpline number or email [email protected] is committed to respecting your privacy.
Keeping in Touch with You
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site.
If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by email to [email protected]
You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all SAQRONLINE lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by SAQRONLINE of personal data please write to [email protected]